Friday, February 19, 2010

My Tropical Island

Picture Credits Go To : http://tropic-island.net/
I need and want to tell you that I am in Tropical Dream Land right now with my Orange Dream Smoothie.

I do not know if you , you or even you know of or heard about or even have a Tropical Smoothie in your location (State)!

If you do please check out Tropical Smoothie Cafe............
They serve Fantastic Real Fruit Smoothies, Bistro Sandwichies, Fresh Salads, Toasted Wraps, Flatbreads and even Breakfast....
I was introduced to Tropical Smoothie Cafe by two co-workers several months ago.
I placed an order for the Jetty Junior Smoothie which is strawberries & banana.
I tell you this, I was in love with first sip of the straw. : )

The Smoothies I have tried & My Favorites:
Super Charged Smoothies:
Immune Blaster
Stress Defender
Very Berry Green Tea
Low Fat Smoothies:
Hawaii Breeze
Peaches n Silk
Super Fruit Smoothies:
Get up and Goji
Pomegranate Plunge*
Limited Time Smoothies:
Cranberry Truffle

Retired Smoothies:
Orange Dream

Experiences with my Super Charged Smoothies:
*I have been sick with a cold or my sinuses is messing with me or I am just tired from too little rest. Immune Blaster smoothie was a life saver, I had more energy and had more of a pep to my step and not to mention very good tasting smoothie. Favorite of mines

*When I have been stressed about moving, not enough sleep or just frustrated, I tried stress defender smoothie and I was amazed on her it helped me feel more relaxed.
Favorite of mines

*Omg, I love Green Tea, so the very berry green tea is a favorite not to mention the benefits from green tea(colds,sinuses, etc.)

Low Fat Smoothies:
I do like the hawaii breeze.
I think the peaches n silk is ok.

Super Fruit Smoothies:
I do like the get up and goji.
I did get a taste of the Pomegranate Plunge from my mommy and it is Great!

Limited & Retired Smoothies:
Cranberry Truffle & Orange Dream is my Favorites as well! : )

I am also in love with The Italian Bistro sandwich which has:
*Spicy ham, Ham, Provolone, Banana Peppers, Parmesan Tomatoes, Fried Greens & Pesto on Toasted Ciabatta
Note: The sandwich did miss the pesto today because the guy forgot my pesto : (!
Even without the pesto, it was still a great and tasty sandwich. The pesto does give the sandwich an extra tasty kick to it............

I wanted to share my Tropical Dream with you all today, if you have a Tropical Smoothie Cafe in your area, please give them a try and let me know what you think?

Check the site out: http://www.tropicalsmoothie.com/

Tropical Smoothie Cafe Slogan: eat better & feel beeter


This slogan is the Best....

2 comments:

n2dnme said...

All i can say is that you need to send the information to Tropical Smoothie (well) most of them are independently owned. Girl you advertised their product better than they can.

Ms. A

Anonymous said...

I don't know my friend you may need AA lol.