Monday, March 1, 2010

The Voice

The voice of a man that make you rethink Celibacy?

OK, I will tell you what I am talking about, you got it out of me!
I have a blind date soon, so you know that I have never seen him before.
He has seen a picture of me but he doesn't know that it is me. It can be a fake for all he knows.
He called me last night and as soon as I picked up the phone, he Voice sent chills and throbs in places
that I thought was not alive any more! LOL
I was into his voice for the rest of the night. We talked until 3 something am in the morning.
I am practicing celibacy right now and the Voice had me re-thinking Celibacy!!!!!
Yes, he has that type of deep, raspy, sexy, lovemaking, lay it down type of Voice........Whew!
He states that he is in the studio all of the time because he produces and I thought of having the Bestess Love Making on the studio equipment.. I mean that Hot, Passionate, Taking clothes off with the teeth type of Sex.............................................................

That is the way his Voice makes me feel is, he had me all to him self last night.
I don't know if I want to meet him in person, because he may not look like how his Voice sounds.
I may just use him for the Voice. He can be my Voice man only..................................
Whew, I cannot wait to hear that Voice tonight....

OMG is all I can say tonight. I will keep all of MY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE in tuned!!
You will be known of our progress....

1 comment:

Alyson said...

You can always just keep him around for phone sexy time. ;)