Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Different Now, Why?

We would text everyday, talk everyday or at least every other day.
We would go to the movies, car shows, plays and dinner because we are best of friends.
We would talk about mainly everything because we are comfortable with each other.
We knew of each others dislikes, likes and the horror stories of our individual dates.
We knew of each other's secrets and desires because we are very best of friends.
I just do not understand, well I do understand that it would change just a little when one of us do get involved (relationship).

Did not know that the friendship would not exist anymore......

I know that we may not talk, text or even hang out as much because of the new relationship.
Had no clue that you just did not want our friendship any longer. We both did not see our friendship as a season. We seen as a Reason for Lifetime....
I would like to continue on being friends and being in his life , I want to meet your new woman and that way she will get to know me. I was a part of your life for many years and how can a friendship be throw away that easily.

Now, the text, talk and hanging out has stopped completely.
If we was friends before the relationship, and when I was in a relationship I made time for my friend still.

I do understand that friendships will change a little because the time is made for the new partner and hopefully life partner.

I see relationships as being important because I do not allow just anyone into my life.
Relationships (Family ship, friendship,boyfriend and marriage) is very important and when someone finds a Great Friend, hold on to them because it is very hard to find a Great Friends!

It is a blessing .......
Continue to find time for your friend, just don't cut them loose because now your in a relationship

If that man/woman decides to not be the life partner for you, then guess who is there to help you through your heartbreak(Besides Family) your Bestess Friend......

I was asked some time ago to write about this topic.
I wanted to write from experience and I also asked the friend that did have help in my experience with this situation.

Alexis: Why is that when you was in a relationship, why did our friendship stop?
Him: I was so into her.
Alexis: I do understand that you would be giving her more time, but do not forget about your Great friends.. And I understand that we may not talk, text or even hang out much but just find the time. Great friends are hard to come by, accept and be grateful for the blessing of having a Great friend that would be there with you thick and thin and the same rules apply to you........
Him: I do apologize and I am very sorry for hurting you in that way
Alexis: I know you but if it was to happen again, I know where you live and I would put you in a choke hold.
Him: I will call the cops
Alexis: When I am released, I will come back to you and choke you out again....
Him: I will call the cops again and again
Alexis: I will come back again and again to choke you out
Him: You are crazy,LOL
Alexis: Yes, I am LOL
Alexis: Just want you to know that as a your friend I am here but not just here when you are not involved. If we are going to continue being friends then we deserve to be treated as a lifetime friendship. I wanted you to know that I was hurt by your actions.
Him: I understand and I am sorry......
Alexis: I am not playing with your butt anymore,LOL!

To "MY BEAUTIFUL PERSON/SUPPORTER/READER":
I do understand that you have been going through this situation and you two had a great relationship and now that he is involved with his partner, he has no use of the friendship that you two have had over the years.
I would suggest that you talk with him, and hopefully he would understand on how you feel.
He is currently all into her and now he has no idea on how to distinguish the two relationships.
I hope my experience and the answer from my friend has helped you.

I would love to hear from all My Beautiful People, your experience, advice and opinion on this situation......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know that this is based on your experience, but I got tears in my eyes because that is exactly what i have been going through recently. Only with a few changes.

Thanks, now I am crying at my desk. (kidding! lol)

n2dnme said...

I can not thank you enough for putting this down the way that you did. Lady it as if I was whispering my experience in your ear.

Anonymous said...

I could not have said anymore than you did about this topic. I hate that anyone has to go through something like this, I have been put in similar situations. Sometimes it is not because of the friend, but because of THEIR significant other....ad if their significant other is like that, then that is an indication the significant other is not a good person. A person who loves you would never tell you to not be friends with someone else, and in kind if someone is you're REAL TRUE friend, they are not going to let someone tell them who they can and cannot be friends with.

Tell your friend to hand in there.