Wednesday, February 17, 2010

WTF! The things we endure at times....

Me and my mommy went to this apartment complex named Crosswinds located in Chesapeake, Virginia.

Wow, this experience is unforgettable in the worst way, LOL !

Me and my mommy gladly walk into the leasing office and it is only one lady in the office and she is on the phone. She did not acknowledge us at all, so I said hello and she still said nothing.
(I know, we should have just walked out)

When she finally gets off the phone, she said yes how may I help you?
(It was hurting her to ask us that)
So, I say to her that I called yesterday and made an appointment for this morning at 9:30am.
She said: You did, who did you speak with?
Note: When she was on the phone, she stated her name was Cherie
So, I say that I spoke with someone named Cherie and I came in to look at a model apartment.
( I was being sarcastic, I really wanted to say:You know you are only one in this damn office, you nasty a@$ B*%!^!)

I know, I know but her attitude was out of this world!!!!

She said: That was me and then she grabs her keys and gets up with more of an attitude and yells upstairs to a make believe person named Fred, I am locking the doors and then says to us, it is to the right with attitude..........

Me and mommy stood there looking at each other like WTF is her Freaking problem!
She walks in front of us really fast, leaving us behind and to mention with her too the side heels that should have been flats and dirty ass pants and her wig that was greased down to her head with blue coloring in front of her hair................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As she walks, she is YELLING out, IF YOUR LICENSE&LICENSE PLATES MATCH, YOU GET A FREE DECAL, DID YOU HEAR ME? AND THEN SHE REPEATS IT AGAIN, IF YOUR LICENSE & LICENSE PLATES MATCH , YOU GET A FREE DECAL & AND IF YOUR VISITORS HAVE MATCHING PLATES&LICENSE, THEY GET A FREE PARKING PASS FOR A WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Why did we not leave her ASS walking by her self, we should have turned around and let her ASS & TALK to herself.

We go inside to the apartment and me and mommy rushed through the apartment and leave out. Cherie all of a sudden looks surprised and we are walking back towards the front of the building where we parked in front of the leasing office and as she is unlocking the door, we continue to the car and I say Thank You, and she was like oh OK (Duh Look) and then Cherie says you welcome.

I was still friendly because I know we made her feel stupid, dumb, foolish and an ASS at the end.
No one should endure rudeness and sometimes it happens, maybe we accept it at times because we know how to make a person feel bad about how they treated you (us).
Sometimes we know if we knock a person straight out, then it is charges that may be filed, LOL!
It is ways to let a person know that they are Rude A$% F*&K**S that need to be put in their place.

Me & my mom talked about the experience in the car, we could have left or told her ASS off....
So, my mom called her ASS back and told her Rude ASS off!
It went like this:
My Mommy:
Is this Cherie?
You was very rude and very unprofessional to be in the position that you have.
"That attitude should be stuffed up your A$@!" ( SIKE) This is what I was thinking,LOL!

Back to what my mommy said: You need to check your attitude because it was UN called for.
How can you be in this position you are in with that nasty attitude.
You Cherie, have a great day and mommy hung up the phone very nicely....

You could hear Cherie, saying, but but, I , I wasn't , but....

You go mommy!!!!
The things we endure at times....


2ND Scenario of today: Drivers

OK, I dropped mommy off and headed off to work, and of course no one knows how to Drive!
I am in the far right lane and so this van to the left of me cuts in front of this truck in front of me and almost caused the truck to rear end his van. I decided to get over to the left lane and the guy in the van is looking down at something in his lap ( so, you know why he almost caused the accident)
He wasn't paying damn attention!

I made sure I was clear to get back over to the right lane so that I can get onto I264 West and I looked at my rear view mirror and I see the truck flying on side of the van and then he cuts the van off!

It was not cautious but people on the road make you want to slap the Shit out of them.
Just line all of the non cautious people up on the side road and just start slapping down the line at least 10 freaking times!

While slapping I will be yelling at them about their driving, and then take all license and cars away from them all ! (This would be a great idea, lol!)

Note: I also wish I had a truck that has a shovel located and hooked on the front of my truck and when someone acts stupid on the road, I want to push their Ass to the side of road and make their ASS park their car.......... LOL!!!!

I am not perfect at driving but I am cautious for self and others. When I drive I am driving for everyone else.

I Use to Love Love Driving, Yes key word Use to! : )

Note: I did put a thumbs up to the guy in the Truck!
I just get so frustrated with people on the road because they don't think about others on the road......

I was wrong to put a thumbs but he wanted to make the guy in the van know what he did to him on the road!!!!

DAMN DRIVERS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I cant knock down the blue in the front of her hair b/c I have pink, but greasy is a whole different subject. I hate it when people have hair so greasy that you can use it for french fries and then I dont want french fries. But if that was me, I would have told her off and left. But you know me! :D

And yes, I totally agree with you that people do not know how to drive!

n2dnme said...

Girl, you should have taken a penny and cut it in half leaving it as a tip for her. Then you should have asked her for the number to her corporate office while in front of her. Next you should have called the number right in her face. Snapped a picture of her disgusting dirty (person) then nicely posted it on line with a nice little add adverting the wreck you met.
I must say your mom did a great job handling her.

I can't stand the drivers and often times wish I had a blue light to arrest them on the spot. Where are the darn state troopers that are susposed to give tickets to the (rude) drivers when you need them. Oh, yes 7 eleven, Wawa's or hardees getting their drink and eat on.