Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sex Text?

I have a question for you all.


When is it okay to talk Sex after talking to someone after 3days?
If you talk about it, does it show that you are only human with needs?

Does it show the man that you are an easy fix?
Does it show that I am woman that like to talk about things without being judged?

Note: I may have not talked about things (sex, how I really feel, etc.) because I felt it was too soon, or what he say or think of me?
(Just the Old Fashion Woman in me) But I have things I want to say at times without being judged….

What is the guidelines or timeframe that makes it okay?

And while I am writing this, a by stander was looking at what I was writing and stated this:

By stander: “It is okay"
By stander: “You can talk all you want does not mean that it will happen"
By stander: “Have you been talking everyday straight"?
By stander: “Have you had lengthy conversation"?

Me: Yes we have, but it has only been text.
Me: Yes, we have had lengthy text conversations

I guess it does make a difference because it is more personal when it comes to conversation over one of the inventions ( Telephone, Cell Phone ).
Is it bad to talk Sex over text and the thing is I have not heard the voice over the phone as of yet.

What does that say about me?
I will say that I am not ready to hear his voice as of yet.
I don’t want to kill the mystery as of yet.
I may want to hear his voice all of the time (If it is sexy)
Text is fun to a degree.
Seriously, text has taken over and being personal has changed.

What does it say about him?
It could mean that he may have something to hide (girlfriend)?
He does not want to take the mystery out of it?
May want to wait until I am ready to hear each other voice over the thing called phone?
May not be a conversational person on the phone?

I know that I am not ready to talk as of yet.
I will tell you this, I did dial the number and was going to talk but I changed my mind.
So, I just dialed the number and never pushed send. I just closed my phone and continued text.
Yes, I closed my phone; I have a flip phone now. LOL
That is another conversation for you all.

I wanted to bring this up because I am going through my first stages of Celibacy!
Yes, celibacy!
He would mention things like (gym, shower, being tall etc) and that would get me to thinking about,
yes you said it , SEX!

I do like Sex but I chose to go celibate because of several reasons. “Celibacy topic for another time”
I just mentioned to him today that what he said did something to me and he knows of my celibacy.
So, to his advantage he was saying things like a passionate kiss on the lips, a kiss on the neck and looking sexy once we meet.

I will say what he was saying(text) have me taking a deep breath and a long sigh because Sex/Making Love can be great, fun, fulfilling, passionate and among other great feelings and experience.

Note: I did tell him that I enjoy text/call but he can tell that I like to text more. He is waiting for me to be ready for the more personal thingy. LOL

So, my Beautiful People what do you think?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

in my honest opinion....i think that it is good for a woman to express her sexual side regardless of the timeframe.

the only downside to that is the label that may or may not come with it. but if you stand your ground on your feelings and boundaries about the subject, then you should be jsut fine.

btw...i miss when phones were used just for making phone calls. i wish we could go back to that.

Eki said...

Hi Mama's Girl Alexis

Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog.

I'm returning your visit, and found exciting read here ...

Talking sex after 3 days? Hmmm ... it's not for everyone, but I'm not against it.

Anonymous said...

Hum.....that is a tricky one. I absolutely believe you should be able to express yourself in anyway you want to, and I believe a woman who can express herself about her sexuality has the markings of a strong woman. On the other hand, some men can take that the wrong way and presume the woman to be wanton and fast. I guess it really just depends on who you are expressing yourself to.


I have made many mistakes in the past when it came to men. Taking things too fast, too slow (yes, you can take things too SLOW) and it is just about being able to read people to see if they are on the same playing field with you. I know you enjoy texting (I do too, but it is more selfish - I just don't like to talk to people), but texting can be very impersonal and I don't think you can always get a good read on someone. It is hard to read someone you have met in person in three days, much less someone you haven't even heard their voice. (Even though I have to agree with you about being intrigued and wanting to wait for the right time to hear their voice.)

That is a hard situation, but whatever you choose is a choice only YOU can make, and whatever choice you make - I stand behind that.

*thought maintenance* said...

I think that a woman who is confident in expressing her needs, is a gem. No need to feel bad about saying how you feel--we all have many sides, and having a sexual desire is a healthy thing. If dude can't handle it, which I doubt that, just stop the whole thing...

I'm personally not a fan of too much texting, it's kind of impersonal, and you don't really get a feeling of who are talking to...people can be whoever they want--in a chat room, on the blogs, texting, but the real test is old fashioned, one on one conversation.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, sending my response so late but here we go. Expression is expression the two of you are adults therefore do what you feel is best. I feel that texting is ok to a certain degree; however I am the cautious kind to many stories of (cyber) texting that can be used against you later. The way technology is now you are darned if you do and darned if you don't. When you feel comfortable and the time is right you will pick up that phone and dial those digits.

Hearing the voice of the person at the other end of the text has to be very tempting. You are practicing celibacy which is a wonderful thing. Remember any form of communication can tie you to a persons (soul) it depends on how deep you want to get into that person. You are a precious jewel the temptations will come harder as time goes by. I think is is fun and will be a challenge to the both of you on who will pass the ultimate test. Often times texting gives you the opportunity to discover a little more about the other person. When people write or text they tend to tell you a little more about themselves or less therefore you can not pick up the tones of untruth in their voices.

Ms. A