Friday, February 12, 2010

My Imagination running ....

If I had a man/fiance that is a Mechanic

Myself Thinking: I really love my car and I know my Baby (Car) is material. I am thankful and blessed with a car that been around for awhile and she is older now and every time I get something fixed on my Baby, I need to replace/fix something a few weeks/month later. I am debating of getting the exhaust,engine inspected for oil leak/something rattling in my engine, crank sensor, and now my strut that was replaced not too long ago. Thinking about this was making me stress/frustrated and so I allowed my mind to go into imagination overload.

This is my imagination running:

Myself: I do not want to get rid of my car

Man/Fiance Mechanic:I know because when I brought you a new car, you made me take it back

Myself: I know and you know I really appreciated it

Man/Fiance Man: What am I going to do with you?

Myself: I know but ......

Man/Fiance Man: But ......

Myself: I had my car for a long time and she is a good car

Man/Fiance Man: You do have a good car or should I say had, it is time to let go
Man/Fiance Man: Please stop looking like that, with the pouting lips and sad eyes

Myself: Still Pouting and sighing

Man/Fiance Man: I want you to drive my truck(2010 Range Rover) and leave Baby with me. I am going to buy everything new for your baby and fix everything that needs fixing

Myself: OMG, OMG, OMG I love you so much and and and I don't know what to say

Man/Fiance Man: Your smile is enough, come here you Lil brat!!!! LOL

Myself: I'm hugging him and then I wrap my legs around his waist with some kisses all over his face

Man/Fiance Man: I am liking this!

Myself: So..........

Man/Fiance Man: So, I will take care of Baby, and get Baby right for you.

Myself: Great! Why did you take so long to do this
Myself: I know, I know

Man/Finance Man: Just give me a few weeks, so I can get some work out of the way

Myself: Take your time baby, my man

Man/Fiance Man: Smile

This is my imagination running wild.... Only in a perfect world ! LOL.........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, if only we all had men like that!! Imagination will always be better than real life, huh?

I understand your love for Baby. I love love love my truck to (just paid it off!!) and now feel I fix something new every month, but have no desire to get rid of it. I am just too attached!!