Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Thank You / Excitement/ Joy

Hello My Supporters,


I want to share my excitement with you all!

I started my blog in November and had no idea on how to get it together.

I took my time one day and asked a friend a couple of questions and

I was well on my way to setting/starting up my blog.

I am still figuring some things out,(Learning is fundamental).

I have been getting a lot of great feedback from my supporters.

I love it; it took me a very long time to share my inner thoughts with others outside of my Family and for a couple of friends.

My poems & writings are very personal to me. Some of my poetry & writings will be about my experiences, my family, friends or strangers. I finally took that step to get my inner thoughts out there to the world and I wanted to get my creativeness out to the World. I would like to help & relate too many, and I welcome any feedback. I would love a positive feedback but there are people out in this world that may not feel the same as I, you or you. I do respect your opinion and we may not agree but we are all entitled to our own opinion.

I welcome you all to my Blogs, my insight, experiences, choices etc.
I am just so excited to write and get great appreciation and wonderful feedback.
I wrote a poem 12/29/2009 (Meaningless) on my other blog:http://intheknowofsuch.blogspot.com

I had a beautiful conversation with a friend.

This is some of her statements to me:

“That poem has been how I felt and acted my whole life"
“For the first time I felt the irony between good and evil over my soul"
“Of all the poems & stories or anything I have ever read or any movie I've seen, this poem is the one I can relate to"

That is just some of her statements to me, and I tell you I was and still is very emotional because this is a personal poem and it just made me feel really good, well great because she was able to relate and it helped her. She said thank you but I thank her because this makes me really get out there and do what I need to do because I may be able to reach many more. I want to thank you again : ) ! You know who you are!!

I would like to share something else:
I am now searchable in google!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have tried to search my blogs in google and nothing, but I gave it time because patience is a virtue (at times)! LOL

I searched today and I am Searchable in Google, This is also exciting...........................

Thank you........................... : ) Happy Holidays to you all. Great & Positive beginnings to all!!
God Bless you all....

*Please check out my other blog: http://intheknowofsuch.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy reading your blogs.
I look for to the future to see what you have on your mind.

Mr. A