Tuesday, December 29, 2009


I want to wish each & everyone a great, safe, loving and new positive life experiences!


The New Year is almost here, what are your plans, who would you be cutting off, who would you start brand new with? New jobs, any new love interests you want to speak of? Who are you or what are , or where are you going for New Years?

I would love to hear from all of you.......Have a Blessed Happy New Year to everyone!!



Myself:
I will be going home to New York, spending time with my Family and Friends!
My sister has not been to Times Square to see the ball drop, so we are going to see that and then taking the A train to Queens where our cousin will be the DJ, and getting our FUN on!
I will have a safe and fun trip and I hope you will all do the same..

Do not drink and drive, get the cab,train, subway, family member or friend that is not drinking to drive!

Have a Beautiful and insightful New Years and stay safe........................

No comments: