Friday, December 11, 2009

Reply to Anonymous:

Hello,
I received a comment that did not pertain to my blog, however that is fine because we get to talk about anything that is brought to my attention. This is the comment:

Anonymous said...


Is everyone as tired of the "Forehead (Rihanna)" as much as I am!! not pertainin to this blog of course!!

I will and must Reply to Anonymous:


I am tired of searching the web and all you see is Rihanna. I understand she needs the publicity to make record sells, but enough already! I do like some of Rihanna work, however she is using the abuse thing to her advantage or at least trying to. I believe it is 2 sides to a story and I feel as though they both may have been wrong in that situation. Everyone has their say on this situation as well as I do. I believe two wrongs does not make any situation right. No matter how anyone else feels about what happen that night, it still stands that it was Rihanna & Chris in that vehicle that night. Rihanna has a career and as well as Chris, both of them had their say in their interviews. Both are moving on in the music industry and looking to eat!
However, Please give Rihanna a break in tabloids and search engines.

1 comment:

Melissa Leah said...

Amen to that....let's move on and enjoy the music!