Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My Personal Story/The First Insider Thoughts of me

This is the first personal story to share, and it is hard for me because I am a Private Person:

I began to think that I may be the last woman on earth that still believes that their is Good, no Great men out in this World that will compliment me (Great Woman). I have been hurt, disappointed and in pain once or twice. I still wanted to believe that their is a Great man out there that would be Great for me. I still had that hope after my hurt, pain and disappointments.

I have friends that do not believe in a Good or even a Great man being available for them anymore. They believe that he does not exist because of their bad, hurtful, disappointing life experiences with a man.

However, I  had the hope of me and him finding each other one day, until last night I had this long conversation with one of my good male friends and I seen him as a Great man that has been hurt & disappointed and now he has his heart that needs to heal over time.

We have had many conversations before, but last night I seen a different man in my eyes, to me he turned out to be a typical man that play head games with someone that cares for him. I just opened my eyes fully, no longer slanted to the naive fact that their is Great men that still exist for me any longer.

Just a small Description/ Definition of my Great Man:
                                                Real, Trustworthy, Family Oriented, Polite, Respectful of his family/himself, Loving, Caring, Understanding, A Challenge to a degree, Smart, Funny, Down to Earth, Dress nice, Smell Good(Great Hygeine), Great Smile(Teeth,Great), Dimples,Not cheap, Romantic, Playful etc.
I think I  can do without dimples LOL!!

That is a small description of my Great man. :) He may have some issues but issues that I can deal with it. No one is perfect and we all have flaws and some type of issue.

Example: Sarcasim(some people may be able to deal with it and others may not).

Now my male friend, he was my last hope because he is most of my description, with the exception of being sarcastic at times, and that is fine because I can be sarcastic at times.
See we both understand each other because we are both Taureans : ) !
I knew that with him being my friend he gave me hope of finding my Great man one day but when I found out about his mind game that he is playing with a lady friend of his made me lose all hope in finding my Great man one day!

We continued our conversation throughout the night and he did explain to me that I should not give up hope in that Great Man because he is out there. That I am a Great woman and do not let him be the one that destroys my hope in finding him because it is still Good/Great men out here in the World.

He has been hurt and agrees with me that he should not believe that all women are not the same (NO Good) because of what happened to him. So, I should not feel that way towards men because of our conversation. He did explain that he needs to know if his lady friend did indeed sleep with a friend of his some years ago, and if she has then he can have closure and move on. Because, she is the one that he would like to end up with later on.

After our long conversation and seeing that he cares about how I feel. He would not get off the phone with me until I understood that I should not stop the hope of having my Great man because of him.
I am still on my decision, and maybe it is because I'm being stubborn and once I really make up my mind I am stuck on my decision "(Stop being a Taurus) " stated by my friend) that I will need to give it alot of thought and  that takes time.I will hopefully have that hope again within me that a their is a Great man in this World, My Great Man that is still exists!

Note: He did text me today, to check on me: )
I still love you friend....You know who you are... Their is hope that I will have that hope again....

Written By: Mamas Girl Alexis

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mama's girl Alexis. That long lasting friendship that you have with the (wonderful) man is something special and treasured. As I read your blog (it) seems to me that he may be that Wonderful Good man that you have been waiting to discover you. It is said that friendship is the (key) friends before anything else is essential in a relationship. The two of you have the communication thing and the fact that you know each other is a plus. I do not think that past hurts should get in the way of the future. It seems that the two of you have been through think and thin. Regarding your girlfriends (we) know that people have hidden agendas. What was the reasons for them seeking their (good) men. We're they in the position they needed to be when that good man came along. Did they become involved when they knew his intentions? Do not give you for your good man may be the someone you have known all along. Do not let anyone else come along to swoop up your good thing.

N2dnme