Monday, December 21, 2009

Just one of my days..................

Have you had the feeling of not being where you want to be in Life?
You know that you are half way there..But some things keep on getting in the way of
I just dont where to go at times, maybe hide under a rock when it is all done
And come out all refreshed and ready to get things in order
I am in a Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mood
I know what type of person I am and I know I deserve the best in all things

I get frustrated and sometimes a person may bring me to this point of browsing through my life
I love people and at the same time I do not understand them, You help people out and you know you are doing the best you can But it seems as though they want more and it feels like that are draining you

I have plans and goals that I will achieve! Will not give up!!
I am just having a browse through my life day today!
Feeling all Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is an everyday feeling for me