Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My Personal Story Part2

Their is no Good/Great Men anymore!
Their isnt any Good/Great Women left in this World!
I am done with searching or wanting to be bothered with a Man, I am Done....
I am done with looking for a Woman that is for me because their are not any Good Women....

We all have said these statements once, twice, three and so on times and time again!!
We have said it because we are hurt, sad, mad and just discouraged and many of us do bounce back....

And some of us do not bounce back because we have just given up because their is'nt anyone Good enough for us to Love or have them Love us back!!

I bring this to your attention like this because have you ever thought that by saying this, we are questioning & have no faith in God?

We are saying that God has not made a Good/Great enough man/woman for me, you and us!

I had to bring this to you, you and your attention, because I have not thought about it this way.
This was stated to me by my male friend....

I will tell you this, I was in deep thought of what he brought to my attention. I do not want to question the Lord about this because I know he has someone that is MY Great Man. I will meet him and he will meet me one day, It takes time and patience and I know it gets frustrating because I have kissed enough Frogs :) and I will be ready for my prince(My Great Man) when he comes along.

Just a little food for thought....

Note: I do have my hope back :)
This is a snippet of our conversation, will bring more to your attention tomorrow....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your male friend is a smart and wise gentleman.

Mama's Girl Alexis said...

Yes, he is : )

Anonymous said...

I can agree with you and your friend. As you know my current situation, my best friend is my great guy. After we broke up, I don't want to be with anyone else because he is the only one I want. I know that sounds cliche to say, but it is the truth. Therefore, I agree with your friend that there is no other great man out there for me.