Thursday, March 18, 2010

My Blogger Award Presentation....


Hello Beautiful People!
I received my first award and it is great.

I have 10 questions to answer before my award can be posted.
I want to thank you Melissa for the award, it means a great deal to me, I love it!

The questions of getting to know mamasgirlalexis a little more, hahahaha....

Melissa: What age was the very best for you so far?
Mamasgirlalexis: 1st answer of 2.
I would have to say from when I was born up until 18 years of age. The reason would be that more of my loved ones (family & friends) were around. Had no responsibilities, had fun being a tom boy! Well I am still a little tom boy at times.

My second answer: My age now, which is my 30's and best believe it is great. I can remember turning 30 and I was so depressed because I was no longer in my 20's and not where I wanted to be in life.
I will say that it is great getting to know me all over again, learning things (learning never stops) and I am finding me ( mamasgirlalexis). I am getting to the point of where I want to be in life, it takes time and patience and wanting the best for self.

Melissa: Did you have a "coming of age "summer?
Mamasgirlalexis: I would have to the age of 18, because I was in my first relationship and he was my first everything (If you know what I mean). This was a new level and a new stage of my life.

Melissa: How old were you when you got boobs (or hips) ?
Mamasgirlalexis: Wow, I really do not know. I guess when I was 13 or 14 yrs of age. I was so much into being a tom boy, I really didn't notice and many of my male friends didn't either. I would wear really large shirts and tees. They did not know that I had boobs, lol! I remember one of my male friends said the girls around here have large boobs and at least you N***a do not need to worry about that because you don't have any. LOL ! (Little did he know, what was under my shirt)

Melissa: Who was the worst teacher you ever had, and why?
Mamasgirlalexis: I guess I would say Ms. Schafer and the reason she stinks out in my mind is because she held me back in 1st grade for 1 point. Yep, one point and first grade beautiful people. She did it because I was her favorite pupil and she did not want me to leave her class. Dang, Melissa you have me being real personal, geezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!! : ( (Thinking to Self) Damn, first grade, I mean come on!!!!

Melissa: When you were in H.S, did you have a guy you thought was the one?
Mamasgirlalexis: Nope, not in H.S.

Melissa: How old were you the first time you had an alcoholic drink?
Mamasgirlalexis: I would have to say 16 yrs of age. I did like my wine coolers! I know it is kool aid, but so what. It had at least 1% of alcohol, so it counts! hahahahaha

Melissa: How old were you the first time you tried a drug?
Mamasgirlalexis: Wow, OK! There you go getting personal, lmao!
I was 24 yrs of age, and it was OK! I tried it one more time and that was it for me. I was still 24 yrs of age when I tried it the second time.

Melissa: When did you have your first kiss?
Mamasgirlalexis: I was 14 yrs of age, and it was my soul mate. I believe that he was and is to this day.
Where are you Michael Jacobs, from Mount Vernon?

Melissa: When did you wish that you knew then what you know now, when you were younger?
Mamasgirlalexis: I would say now, presently speaking. I would have saved more, invests, no credit cards or just had one credit card. And men, oh boy if I knew what I knew about them, I would have stayed a virgin! LOL! I am doing better about monies. It is a learning process, and I will and am getting better.

Melissa: Share a random confession about your youth?
Mamasgirlalexis: I would like to share that I was a singer and I my groups were Mary Jane Girls and a group called Mtume. And my brother and cousins were the back up singers (Brian, Timothy and Tyrone) . I would wear my weave of a skirt hair before weave was known, my cousins (girl cousin) heels and ankle socks with my comb mic. We were the bestess groups around! Our audience was the greatest and bestess ever known. My mommy, aunt and the rest of my cousins! Give them a round of applause....... Yhay!!

I hope you enjoyed the sneak peep of my inside life, before and now! hahahahaha
Gotta love ya!! Now that I have gladly accepted my Blogger award, there are rules that I would
send the Blogger Award to 5 fellow blogger. This is a great Award that shows that we appreciate you and your blog. And to keep up the great and fantastic writings etc.

My 5 Fellow Blogger Award goes to:

1. Hannahmiet - What can I say about this blogger, her writings of poetry is beautifully written. Her poetry is a work of art, she is a breath of fresh air to the lungs. If you do not know how that feels, then I suggest to take a look at her writings on the wall of blogging.

2. Sugahoney - Her blog is the truth and with the realness of her best life stories which is about her self and friends etc. The life stories have you asking yourself, why haven't she written a book as of yet.

3. Houseofflyness - This blog writings is so inspirational and very uplifting. She is so positive, and she has a great outlook on life.

4. Sexandthesouthernbelle - Her blog is very informational, funny and would keep your attention.

5. Somanylosers - What can I say, his blog is .... Check it for yourself.... I like his blog alot!!!!
He holds nothing back and I like that about him. He has you think, think and think again. : )

So, there you have it, my 5 fellow blogger is being awarded the Sunshine Blogger Award.
You bring the smiles, cries, and the laughter and much more out of me. You all deserve this award for your each individual and unique selves. Keep up the great blogs....

Later Beautiful People and I hope my brother and cousins do not read this post! LOL

5 comments:

hmla2599 said...

Hi Alexis,

Congrats on the award. I am touched that you think I'm a breath of fresh air. Thank you.

Love,
Hannah Miet

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you were able to enjoy this award. Keep on with the wisdom that you have!

suga said...

Thanks for the shout out. Glad you enjoy my blog.

Mr. Condescending said...

This a blank comment, hang on.

Mr. Condescending said...

Sorry bout that, when I comment on my bb I sometimes have to make a bs comment, long story.

Anyways! You like totally rock, dude!
I feel so bad that it took me this long to comment, because I got your email right away and I should have raced to the blog.

As far as your money management, try having a credit card with an unlimited balance!

Good on you for wanting to be more responsible. We are unfortunately grown ups now and have to deal with our actions, bleh.