Thursday, January 7, 2010

My Adventure going home to (NY)

Hello my friends,


OMG! 2010 is here and it is great.................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I do hope that all of you have had a Great, Safe and Blessed New Years!

I did go home to NY and I had an adventure that need to be shared with you all, lol!
I did not want to drive home to NY because I wanted to sit back and enjoy the ride with someone else driving. That is why I decided to take the China Bus from Virginia to NY. Of course it was crowded because it seemed like most of Virginia was going to NY for the hoildays.
The bus was suppose to leave at 11:45 pm and because of it being crowded, it took a long time to get everyone situated on the bus because the attendant was trying to get people on the bus that came at the last minute with out reservations.
When I looked at my watch it was 12:30am when everyone was finally situated on the bus.We all was ready to get on the road, instead we was approached by the attendant saying if some of the passengers would want to get off and get on the bus that just pulled up, so about 5-6 people got off to take the other bus.
Me and my brother stayed on because we was both settled and to struggle with obtaining our bags from underneath the bus would be terror :)! (My brother came to VA to visit me and his father for Christmas). I was so happy that my brother came down; it was great to see my baby brother!

So, it was 12:54am and we are still sitting in the parking lot (yes that is right, we never left)and everyone is wondering WTF!
Note: It was at least 1-2 passengers outside of the bus:
Then one of the passengers stepped on to the bus and said we have a flat...............................................

Self: WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, OMG Are you kidding me!
Passengers: Why haven't the driver/someone say this S*#% before and we could have gotten on the other bus.
Somehow the passenger figured out a way of putting air in the tire so that the bus driver can get  to a place that would fix the tire.
Note:(The driver could not find anyone to come out and fix the tire) Unreal!

Self: Unbelievable, this is frag er nacile Bullshit! LOL, better not try any funny shit (Too much TV at times)

We pull off about 1:30am and we finally made it to this truck stop located off of I95 around 2 something am and the passenger gets off the bus with the driver & attendant to talk to the people about getting the tire fixed. About 10 minutes late the passenger steps on the bus and said: “We need to ride about 2miles and pull to the side and then call for help"

Self: LOL, wow this is crazy
The passenger goes back outside to continue talking with the men at the truck stop and about 5minutes later the tire is being worked on.

Self: Ok, I guess the people felt bad and decided to fix the damn tire (Should not need to drive no damn 2miles to get some damn help anyway).

I did forget to mention that it was snowing, yes it was snowing.....................................................
So, finally we was off to see the wizard, hahahaha, could not help but to say it like that, anyway we get on the road at 3 something in the morning to NY. We all made it safely to NY, which is always important.

A drive that usually takes 6 hours to 6 and 1/2 hours to get home to NY, this adventure took 11hours to get home! Wow, that is all I can say......................... : ) LOL..................................................................

Oh, yea my brother was sleep through the whole adventure!

One more thing, the passenger said that he was going to get paid by helping the driver out and the he got paid $10.00. Yes, Ten Dollars. LOL. He did say something to the driver and was like " how are you only giving me $10.00 after me helping you, you know that is not right"

Self: At least you are $10.00 richer!

Hope you enjoyed our adventure home to NY...................... Happy New Year !!!!

2 comments:

Ashadiya said...

They always leave late. But no matter what I love the Chinese bus.

Mama's Girl Alexis said...

To Ashadi, I love the China Bus as well.. That was my first time being on the bus and it was very late leaving. Ususally my experiences with the China Bus is good. I know one thing they like to drive a fast pace.