Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Nakias Open Book - New Testimonialink Media Programming

Hello Beautiful People, I wanted to share my new adventure with you all. This is a Sample "Promo" of my new and upcoming "Talk Show".... " This is not the Actual Show".................

This is my Talk Show which is called "Open Book".... Just a introduction of what is coming to your eyes and ears soon. I do appreciate your support..... More to come...............!!!!!!

Yes, I am Nakia a.k.a Mamagirlalexis....I am soooo excited.... If you do not have anything Positive or nice to say, then Do not Say it At all.......................................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GIRLFRIEND!!!!

I have missed you!! What has been up?

Please please please start blogging again soon because....well, because I said so!!

Tell Melissa Leah I said hi too!!