Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Relationships with self....

Relationships with self.

Do you think that you should date yourself, so that you can learn yourself?

Do you believe that you should love yourself better then someone else can love you?

I believe that you should love yourself and date yourself.

Take the time out to love yourself and know what you like and dislike.

We all go through our growing pains and that is what I am going through at this time in my life.

When I was in my twenties, I just knew what I liked within myself and what I wanted in a man.

Now, that I am in my thirties, my choices and decisions have changed.

My choices in friends, career and men has changed for me.

Friends: I know what a real friend is:
1. A friend is someone that will not judge you
2. A person that genuinely cares and is there for you through thick and thin
3. Someone that will make you laugh and provide a shoulder for your tears
4. Someone that respects you
5. Someone that talks bad about you
6. Disagree to agree, communicate and still remain friends after a falling out

I could go on and on with this list, I know you get my drift about a real, true friend

Career:
My career choices have changed just a little.
I have decided to take a course in medical billing & coding and then I will love to take up
Sonography or X-Ray Technician.

My dream of being a writer and photographer will not change. I am currently working on some projects. Once I get things together, I will share my photos with you. You will find out more about my special projects soon enough.

Men: OMG, LOL....................
I love men and I just love men.
I just do not like the games, lies and more games that many men play.

I will not be bothered anymore when I feel like a man is no good for me. Has no good intentions for me. I like to be on the same page with him, conversant, hang out and respect each other's point of views. I like to have my fun as well, I am honest and I like to let him know how I feel.
I like to communicate, because communication is very important in any relationship.

Fun you ask: My fun is getting to know him. The first stages is the greatest, the mystery behind him, the likes and dislikes of him ( DO not want many dislikes). Hanging out, conversing, finding out that you do have many things in common, to that first kiss. I am a person that enjoys kissing. I can kiss for hours, and did I just say that I can kiss for hours, minutes, seconds, days and days. LOL................ I may love to kiss, however I do not kiss just anyone. Repeat: Do not kiss just anyone.

This is just some of the fun ..................................... : )

Now, dating yourself:
Take yourself to the movies and buy a nice dinner for self. ( Just 1 bill ) : )
Buy yourself beautiful flowers, for the beautiful person you is:
Take yourself on trips, buy yourself those diamonds.
Learn yourself and be good to self.

Note: There is nothing wrong with someone else doing this for you.
When you do not have that someone and these are things you like, why not do it for yourself....
Even if you have that person that is doing this, still do things for self, pamper and love self always....

Also, I am upgrading myself. That is getting that better job , career and school.
I did some college when I was living in another state. I will be going back to school, just like I mentioned previously. Upgrade the better side of you and who you am, try to not settle for just anything.

Do not try, just do because trying is a failure.
Thanks sis, my sister told me this from one of her friends and it is true. It is so easy to give advice and so hard for self to take own advice. It is a work in the positive direction of self and self proclaimed experience. Take on those experiences and learn from them, be self and change for the better. Be loved, be life and be you.....

Love you beautiful people, I am back............................... : )

No comments: